The Club Senlisien d'Éducation Canine is organizing its 10th Canicross on the weekend of March 9 & 10, 2019 .
Saturday: Canimarche - Short CaniVTT - Short CaniTrottinette - Night Canicross
Sunday: CaniVTT - CaniTrottinette - Canicross - Cani-child 1 & 2 - Cani-baby
Avenue de Reims in Senlis, Hugues Capet gymnasium.
100% natural course, in forest, undergrowth and a finish very applauded by spectators on the fitness course. Serpentines, raises, bumps and a tree trunk jump are on the program.
Race director : Catherine Obeuf
Scheduled times :
- From 1 p.m. to 2 p.m .: 1st reception of competitors, delivery of bibs and veto control
- 2:30 p.m .: Canimarche start (group start, around 4000 m)
- 3:30 p.m .: Canimarche Podium
- 4 p.m .: Briefing CaniVTT short and CaniTrottinette runs in front of the gymnasium
- 4.30 p.m .: Short CaniVTT start (start 1/1 every 30 sec, around 2200 m)
- 5.15 p.m .: Short CaniTrottinette start (start 1/1 every 30 sec, around 2200 m)
- 6 p.m .: CaniVTT short and CaniTrottinette short podium
- From 6 p.m. to 7 p.m .: 2nd reception of competitors, delivery of bibs and veto control
- 7 p.m .: Night Canicross briefing
- 7:30 p.m .: Night Canicross start (2/2 start every 30 sec, around 2200 m, frontal compulsory)
- 8:45 p.m .: Night Canicross Podium
- From 8 a.m. to 9 a.m .: Welcoming the competitors, handing out their numbers and veto control
- 8:30 am: Briefing
- 9 am: CaniTrottinette start (start 1/1 every 30 sec, around 5000 m)
- 9:30 am: CaniVTT departure (departure 1/1 every 30 sec, around 5000 m)
- 10:30 am: Canicross start (2/2 start every 15 sec, around 5000 m)
- 11:45 am: Discovery Canicross departure (departure 2/2 every 15 sec, around 2200 m)
- 12:15 p.m .: Cani-enfant 2 departure (departure 1/1 every 15 sec, around 2200 m)
- 12:45 p.m .: Cani-enfant 1 departure (departure 1/1 every 30 seconds, around 1200 m),
- 1 p.m .: Cani-baby departure
- 1:30 p.m .: Prize giving
Smart timing with Chronoteam:
The fleas will be put on the shoes and not on the harnesses of the dogs so as not to injure them.
For each lost chip, € 5 will be requested to reimburse the timekeeper.
SUPERDOG CHALLENGE :
2 supercourses for 1 superchallenge. Open to everyone. We are organizing with our friend club, the Piranhas, the 3rd edition of the SuperDog Challenge. This challenge will reward the best Superdogs: accumulation of races, in the same discipline, of Senlis (Sunday races except Canicross short) and those of Arques-la-Bataille which will take place on Easter Monday (April 22). To count in the challenge, the 2 races must be done with the same dog (or 2 different dogs if they are SPA dogs). The results of the challenge will be given to Arques-la-Bataille. For all participants there will also be a draw for 2 superlots. Please note that there is no compulsory vaccine for Canicross de Senlis, but vaccines (including kennel cough) are compulsory for Canicross de Arques-la-Bataille.
Registration - important info:
Registrations are only taken into account when they are paid.
All races are limited in number of participants. When there are only a few places left, all pre-registrations will be deleted. You can, if you wish, re-register by paying.
After the closing date for registrations, we will not take into account any human or dog changes and given the costs incurred, we will no longer be able to reimburse withdrawals.
Some important information to read :
Minimum age of the dog on the date of the race:
1 year> Adult Canicross
18 months> CaniVTT and CaniTrottinette
10 months> Canicross child and Canimarche
Departures will be in order of bib number.
WARNING: Canicross, 2/2 start every 15 sec. It is up to everyone to be careful when they leave. There will be volunteers to call you and put you in order, but we will not pick you up, it is up to you to listen to the call of the bibs. If you miss your start, you will leave at the end.
Reconnaissance of the circuit (prohibited with dogs, even not participating in the races) is strongly recommended for mountain bikes and scooters.
It is forbidden to do 2 adult races on the same day with the same dog (except Canimarche).
For the night Canicross, the frontal is compulsory.
Headphones are prohibited, we will not let you take the start if you have them in your ears.
It is forbidden to wear the bib chasuble without a t-shirt underneath, you will not be able to take the start as well.
Julius type harnesses are strongly discouraged. These harnesses are not suitable for traction.
Discovery Canicross: anyone can participate, but only canicrossers who have not run the long Canicross can be called on the podium.
CaniVTT and CaniTrottinette: helmet and gloves compulsory.
The complete CNEAC regulations are available on: www.activites-canines.com
The fitness trail and its surroundings are frequented daily by runners, walkers and high school students, do not forget to collect the droppings of your dogs.
Electric and spike collars are prohibited on the event site. And, dogs must also be kept on a leash throughout the event site at the request of the ONF and the town of Senlis. Please respect these few rules for the smooth running of the competition. We will penalize people who let their dog wander.
For 2nd category dogs, please provide us with all the mandatory documents. Wearing a muzzle is compulsory throughout the site.
Throughout the weekend, the Jean-Lou Pizza truck will be present (Pizzas, Fries, sausages, desserts, breakfast, hot drinks, cold drinks).
Out-Dog Adventure Parc will be present as every year: sale of Canicross-CaniVTT equipment. You can order on www.acticani-shop.fr
Laure Msika, animal osteopath , the Hipp and Dog stand will be present.
Have a good training and see you soon.
Canicross CSEC Senlis Facebook group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/247668022096448/