With its 482 hectares of nature, the Grimbosq Forest of the City of Caen offers an exceptional site for discoveries and walks. We are offering you a sporting weekend !!
The Saturday :
The main judge: Cyril Dagonneau
- 9:30 a.m. to 12 p.m . : bib distribution
- 11 am : veto and equipment check (non-licensees + drawing lots);
- 11:15 am : Briefing of all participants without dogs - compulsory;
- 12 hours : caniVTT and canitrot of about 8 km 300 for 150 m D +;
- 1:30 p.m .: canicross of about 8 km 400 for 150 m D +;
- 3:15 p.m .: children's canicross 1 of 1 km;
- 3:45 p.m .: 2 km children's canicross;
- 4 p.m .: Canicrossers relay x 2 x 2 km;
- 4:45 p.m .: Podiums.
Sunday morning :
- 9 am : Bib delivery and veto and equipment checks;
- 9:15 am : Briefing of all participants without dogs - compulsory;
- 10 hours : canitrail of 16 km 100 for a difference in altitude + of about 350m,
- the 16 km 100 canirando will start in the last wave of the canitrail.
- 1:30 p.m .: Podiums
The times are indicative, they may be changed depending on the number of participants.
Departures will be given near the large Animal Park (completely fenced, do not hesitate to visit it), near the Bichotte car park in Saint-Laurent de Condel!
These routes are very varied, flat, downhill, uphill (more or less steep), technical with superb single, but also trails allowing recovery phases. Entirely wooded, you will never leave the Forest.
For Saturday races, dogs must be at least 12 months old on the day of the test.
For Sunday canitrail, the minimum age for humans is 17 years old and dogs must be at least 24 months old on the day of the test.
All dogs participating in a race must be vaccinated against rabies, parvovirus, distemper and kennel cough, but also chip or tattoo.
A collection of croquettes will be carried out during the weekend for the benefit of the Verson SPA.
By registering you recognize:
- the risks inherent in the practice of the disciplines proposed by the FSLC;
- to have been warned by the organizers concerning my responsibilities for a physical attack and for the acts of the dog which is in my custody.
I certify having read and agree to respect the FSLC regulations of the event. www.fslc-canicross.net