Second edition of the Canicross de Gravelines with a new route.
Departure and Arrival: Francçois Mitterand Cultural Center (Boulevard de L'Europe)
Parking: Francçois Mitterand Cultural Center (Boulevard de L'Europe) or Salle Sportica (Route des enrochements)
Veterinary control and equipment for unlicensed
Rolling course with some technical parts
Osteopath and SPA stand on site, Restaurant in Sportica room
Trotting, mountain biking, Long: 4km300
Court and Child 2: 2km
Child 1: 1 km
How the day went :
-Veterinary and material control (for non-licensees): 07.45-8.45
- Bib distribution : 7:15 am-8 : 45 am
- Recognition (without dog): 7:30 am-8 : 45 am
- Brief: 8:45 am
- Cani VTT: 9h00
- Trot: 9:15 a.m.
- Long: 10h00
- Short: 11h00
- Child 2: 11:30 am
- Child 1: 12h00
Prize giving 12:30 p.m.
?? Thank you for respecting the schedules, especially for the veterinary control ??
- I recognize the risks inherent in the practice of the disciplines offered by the FSLC
- I acknowledge having been warned by the organizers concerning my responsibilities for physical harm and for the acts of the dog who is in my custody.
- I certify that I have read and agree to respect the FSLC regulations for the event. www.fslc-canicross.net